Join us each week during Lent committing to formational practices taking us deeper in relationship with God, growing in our capacity to love God, others and life.
Sundays: 11:00 am
Each week's message will focus on an aspect of formation. Drawing from The Deeply Formed Life by Rich Villodas, along with readings from the lectionary and varied other sources, we will explore:
- Rhythms of Renunciation - contemplative practices of prophetic resistance
- Race: Reconciliation and Formation - our discipleship matrix must include addressing racism and its corrosive spiritual impact
- Interior Examination - cultivating the depth of self-knowledge that opens the door to more fully knowing God
- Sexual Wholeness - our bodies are good gifts from God, and God's love for us includes an integrated understanding of our bodies, including sexuality
- Missional Presence - "There is never a moment when God is not moving toward the world in love."
Join us in the sanctuary at 100 Ayr Hill Avenue NE, Vienna, VA, or online here.
Wednesdays: 7:00 pm (via Zoom)
- Each Wednesday's session will dive a bit deeper into the previous Sunday's topic, with opportunity for discussion and reflection.
Order the book "The Deeply Formed Life" here.